Monday, April 24, 2006

Is it just me, or is this a strange world?

The longer I live, the more convinced I become that the world around me is absolutely loopy, and have decided that even though I have been told I am 'dysfunctional', I am perfectly sain!!

Read these, and tell me you don't agree:

Corneto coffin for Ice cream man - He apparently was buried in a cone shaped coffin in his 'pristine uniform'... ja well no fine!

Hopping mad thief - Thieves broke into a salesman's car and stole a bag containing 100 hiking boots, but I have a feeling they might not have been as delighted when when they realise none of them match. The salesman travelled around, and those were his samples... hehehe .... I love it when a plan doesn't come together.

Grandmother of eight makes hole in one - Shame, that is a bit mean, don't you think??

Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers - Thats a bit desperate, but hey if it works (*_~)

Two convicts evade noose, jury hung - Well now, that is a twist no-one saw coming

Milk drinkers are turning to powder - Do you think this is caused by Mad Cow Disease?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Site Counter